“You selfish bastard…”
Dan spent most of his career rehabilitating some of the most dangerous and violent criminal offenders in the world before he became a coach. He was searching for the reason why he was not doing what was most important to him.
Enter master coach Rich Litvin.
In this episode of Rich Litvin’s video-podcast 1Insight, the shoe is on the other foot as Dan Munro receives coaching from someone who’s been in the game a lot longer than he has. Watch as Rich uses an insult to shake up Dan’s world.
In today’s episode:
- Getting caught up in other people’s highlight reels
- Building a business one relationship at a time
- Allowing yourself to be moved so that you can move other people
- Applying the 80/20 rule to your clients and business
- Where most addictions and fears really come from
- Being selfish with what we truly have to offer to the world
- What it’s like walking around with self-esteem issues
- Making your “avoid at all costs” lists