WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR A SHORT OVERVIEW OF THE RESPECT PROGRAM
Okay, here’s the down low….
In August/September 2022, I’m getting a carefully selected crew of awesome men together to show them exactly how to respect themselves, assert their boundaries, and build better relationships through increased self-confidence.
I’m going to help them develop the confidence they need to stand up for themselves, as well as the skills to express themselves powerfully without destroying relationships or causing conflict.
I’ve called this program RESPECT, because that’s our only focus here.
Most relationships are just a few small tweaks away from being fulfilling, uplifting and free.
We’ll work on getting you to make those small but siginificant changes so that you can improve your communication, self-respect, sex life, and overall enjoyment of the relationship.
No manipulation. No people pleasing. And no pretending to be something you aren’t. The only things you’ll need are courage and a willingness to challenge your old beliefs.
What we’ll work on
We’re going to solve the 3 biggest problems that stop Nice Guys from creating the best possible relationships available: Can’t assert yourself powerfully; Lacking communication skills; and Struggling to express uncomfortable emotions.
First, let’s remove any Emotional Shame – where you’re unable to express what you think and feel because you sense there’s something “wrong” about it.
1. We’ll start with “There’s no bad feelings” – making sure you see the strength in all emotions and therefore rank them equally, rather than seeing them as “good” or “bad”. Check out the clip from the Module here:
2. Next, there’s “Showing it all” – learning how to express what you’re thinking and feeling at all times without hesitation, so there’s no build up or overthinking, by making speaking about your feelings extremely simple. Check out the clip from the Module here:
The result? You’ll become totally shameless about sharing your thoughts and feelings, which will cement your sense of who you really are, and allow your partner (and anyone else) to know you better and be able to respect where you stand on key issues.
The second issue we’ll solve together is Communication Problems – being unable to put what you need to say into clear, powerful words that are easily understood and respected.
3. First, we’ll talk about “Responsible language” – the ability to take ownership of everything about yourself so that the other person is unlikely to take it personally, and so that you feel more powerful when you speak. Check out the clip from the Module here:
4. Then we’ll work on being “Bold and Concise” – cutting the fat and the people-pleasing habits from your language so that it comes out brave, straight, and true to the essential message, making you speak like the chief of the village. Check out the clip from the Module here:
Once you have this handled, you’ll be in a position to firmly take care of your needs and give your partner a sense of security that she’s with a real man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to stand up for her (or stand up to her when she’s out of line).
The 3rd problem is that of having Effective Confrontations – being able to face conflict and uncomfortable conversations to make sure they are dealt with at the smallest possible level and never lead to resentment and build up of anger.
5. First up, we’ll cover the “51% Rule” – learning how to separate all the thoughts in your head into a basic Yes vs No set of preferences, making it incredibly easy to know what to say about any topic, right off the top of your head. Check out the clip from the Module here:
6. Then we’ll cover “Effective Confrontations” – the art of initiating a difficult conversation that needs to happen and seeing it through to a mutually beneficial conclusion, with minimal chance of conflict and drama. Check out the clip from the Module here:
At this point, you’ll be positioned to be a powerful leader in your relationship (and all other social situations), completely free to speak your mind at any time because you’ll know how to do it in the best possible way, and have the courage to do it whenever you need to.
And finally, we’ll look at Reactions – learning to manage the difficult emotional responses you’ll get to standing up for yourself and asking for what you want.
7. We’ll begin with “It’s not about you” – the complete destruction of taking things personally, so that even in the heat of battle you never lose sight of the truth or get offended and hurt by what they say. Check out the clip from the Module here:
8. And we’ll end with “Artistic language” – an extremely advanced skillset whereby you can decode what someone is really saying and hear the levels of truth beneath the surface words. Check out the clip from the Module here:
Once you master these concepts, your partner (and others) will think of you as the boldest and most powerful speaker they’ve ever known, topped only by your amazing ability to deeply understand what they feel and need… even when they don’t understand it themselves.
It’s THESE skills that keep a partner attracted, keep your friends loyal, and have everyone talking you up behind your back, while even more importantly making you feel strong, capable, and sure of yourself as a man, a husband, and a father, even when times get tough.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for your relationship, and my experience is that ONE of these is going to resonate with you and stand out as the BIG game-changer for you, specifically… so we’ll be able to spend more time on that one with you in the coaching sessions.
Now… if I were you…
I’d imagine you’ve gotta bunch of questions.
What kind of results can I expect?
Here are just a couple of testimonials of the kind of results my Nice Guy clients have had in the past:
Where and When?
We’re kicking off very soon – looking at late August, early Sept – just waiting on numbers.
I’ll add you to a private Facebook group with me and a full-time support coach.
We will be in there daily to support you for the next 10 weeks.
We’ll give you access to a step-by-step practical content guide with exercises.
In addition, every week for the next 10 weeks we’ll jump on a live group Zoom call together to get you the help you need personally.
How Does It Work?
We only want to work with guys who we know and who we feel confident will be able to implement what I’m teaching and get measurable results.
I’m identifying carefully selected people this week, and I’m inviting YOU to join the crew.
This isn’t a ‘course’ where you gotta find loads of time in your busy schedule and watch endless generic videos.
I’ll give you bite-sized education videos that you can knock out in 20 minutes a week.
During our time together, we’ll hang out in a private group to talk about your Respect progress and brainstorm specific strategies for YOUR relationships so you can put it into action and share your results.
I really want to create some great case studies from this so me and the team will be spending time with you to make sure we maximise your results.
How much time do I need?
First, you’ll want to make sure to put the weekly calls on your calendar. (If you can’t make it live, no problem. You can watch the recordings and get support in the Facebook group.)
Then, I recommend you allot at least 2-3 hours a week for study and implementation.
We’re going to be working closely together but it isn’t going to be drawn out. I’m looking to cut straight to the core and get big results without unneccessary filler.
Groups thrive on contribution. When you are getting wins we need you to share the success so others can learn from you.
What’s The Investment?
After this first round, the price of the full program will permanently be $3000 USD.
However, for this round only, as my test guinea-pigs, you’ll be able to join for HALF price – $1500 USD (or 10 weekly payments of $175 USD).
Trust me, it’s a LOT less than a divorce and getting back into dating will ever cost you!
Is there a guarantee?
Any time you invest time and money to work with a coach, there’s a risk. Right? What if it doesn’t work? What if it’s not as good as he said? What if Dan’s a scammy fuck who doesn’t deliver?
So let’s look at the best and worst case scenarios:
Best Case: over the next 2 months, you completely rebuild your relationship from the foundation up while simultaneously cementing in a new level of unbreakable confidence, leading to a lifetime of solid, respectful relationships that you never have to worry about.
That’s the best case.
But what about the worst case?
Worst Case: maybe it doesn’t work. Maybe you’re a few weeks in, and you decide it’s not for you. Or the content isn’t quite right, or maybe you jumped too soon, or you decide that my relentless insistence on honesty is just annoying…
In which case, anytime in the first 30 days just let me know, and I’ll refund you 100% of what you’ve paid. No questions asked. No hassles.
AND you’ll get to keep all the materials we’ve covered. You’ll be smarter, and still have the skillsets… But you won’t have to pay for it at all.
So that way there’s no risk to give it a go and get started, is there?
How do I get a spot?
You don’t need to send me any money now.
If you’ve read the questions above and meet the requirements just message me with:
Then I’ll get you set up.