In this episode we cover the top mistakes I’ve seen people make as a coach in their self development journies
1. The information trap
2. Guru worship – throwing $ at the problem
4. Materialism – attachment to outcomes
5. Chasing abundance
6. Loyalty to a single way
7. Following unscientific woo
8. Indulging in only academic philosophy
9. Trying to keep things the same and change simultaneously
10. Focus on results rather than process – too serious
11. Doing it alone
12. Doing it with the wrong people
13. Creating a new comfort zone
14. Finish line fallacy
15. Confusing responsibility with acceptance (change v tolerate)
Dan’s Top Resources
Get Dan Munro’s latest book to learn how to build your integrity and truly be yourself without fear.
A complete in-depth guide on how to build your confidence by being authentic and living with integrity, following Dan Munro’s secret 3X Confidence formula.
Say goodbye to fear of rejection, approach anxiety, and missing out on opportunities. This quick but thorough course will destroy your limiting beliefs around rejection.
Dan’s first book covers a complete blueprint for designing your life in a way that matches your core values, showing you how to overcome fear, set and achieve powerful goals, and build your confidence without needing other people to like you.
A philosophical examination of the confident mindset, from a scientific and practical viewpoint. This book will help you decode confidence into a set of beliefs and behaviours that you can control.