One thing I’m not great at doing is asking for help. It’s a shame thing: I grew up in a “do it on your own” and “real men don’t need help” culture, and it’s stuck with me to this day.
Right now, being a new dad has turned out to be much tougher than I imagined. Lucie and I don’t have much support, so it’s basically just us with a lovely yet very sensitive baby who struggles to sleep. I’ve been sleep-deprived for about 5 months and it’s taking its toll.
I spend up to 5 hours per day just actively managing Chloe’s sleep via rocking and walking the buggy, and have been reduced to working only a few hours per day, including coaching sessions. While this is survivable, it means the growth of my business and BROJO has pretty much stopped, and is now just plateauing along.
So I’m going to swallow my pride and ask you for help. Or, more accurately, let you know how you can help me and BROJO if you ever feel so inclined.
Here are a list of ways that you can do a little to help a lot, most of them completely free:
- Invite people to join the BROJO community, and refer them to our content.
- Buy one of my books, or purchase one of our courses on Udemy.
- Leave reviews for my books on Amazon and for the courses on Udemy. Reviews are a HUGE help, especially on Udemy.
- Share our content on your social media or directly to friends.
- Donate on Patreon.
- Leave comments and reviews on our podcast and YouTube channel.
- Get in touch if you’re interested in joining a group-coaching program aimed at building social confidence for people-pleasers and Nice Guys.
- Give me tips on how to get a sensitive baby to stay asleep!
Thanks in advance, and please only support us if you truly feel like it – no guilt!